You can install our Chative live easily on your channels with just a few steps. In this article, we will guide you on how to set it up on your website and your Facebook page.
Install live chat on your website
Before your visitors start chatting with you, you’ll need to add the Chat widget to your site by embedding the Chat widget script in that website's HTML source code.
Please follow this step-by-step guide to install it:
1. Go to Channel > choose the type of live chat that you want to install on your website:
2. Go to the Installation section.
3. Fill in your website address in the Website section.
4. Copy the embed script.
5. Go to your website settings, insert the code into the HTML code of your website right before the
However, with Chat as landing page mode, you will need to replace that whole web page code with our Chative Web Chat code.
6. Save or publish the code and open your website again, the chat window will appear.
Install live chat on your Facebook page
To connect the Chative live chat with your Facebook page, you will be able to manage messages from your Facebook pages right in the Chative inbox app, make your team more effective and provide better customer support.
Before starting to install the live chat on your Facebook page, you should:
After you have met all the requirements above, please follow this guideline to finish the installation:
1. Open your Facebook page and click on Add a button on your page's header.
2. Choose the Send Message option.
3. Delete the Facebook default Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) so that it won't disturb your live chat setup.
4. Click the Save button to complete the setup.